Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paint and Weddings

This weekend we took a break from the house and went to Chris and Lindsay's wedding. Here's the happy couple (no, that's not their baby...that's Oliver Stevens). The wedding was in Winthrop, so Scotty and I and a small crew took advantage of the nice weather and went for a hike. We didn't plan on wearing matching shirts...

Lindsay looked really lovely. She took a minor fall walking down the stairs...here's her "I'm okay!" victory pose.Enjoying cocktail hour.
Almost all of the college ladies were there. It was great to see everyone...still as sophisticated as we always were. Bella Iwen and Tamsyn Samonte were flower girls. So cute. Scotty and I all dolled up.
I don't have any great pictures of Chris and Lindsay together in their wedding finery, but here's a dark one of them enjoying their first dance as husband and wife. Congrats Chris and Lindsay!

Back at home, the painters worked on the trim. The house smells toxic, I can't handle spending more than a few minutes there. I don't know how the painters do it.

The cabinets are now white! This is still all just primer, actual paint starts next week.

The fumes definitely went to Scotty's head. He's a goofball.


No comments: