Monday, September 7, 2009

Half Marathon


A few months ago, on a whim, I decided to sign up for a labor day 1/2 marathon. When I called Kate to tell her she booked her flight to join me! Her sister and her boyfriend decided to get into the action as well...here's the crew at the start line.
My running partner. We also planned her wedding on Saturday. It was a productive weekend.

Mile four! Scotty was the best, he kept popping up everywhere to take pictures and cheer us on. We still have smiles on our faces...and were soaking wet.
Finish line! Still smiling but happy to be done.
Katie ran the race as well, but she was done WAY before I was. Long legs.

Kelly, Mike, and my boyfriend Oliver came out to watch and eat bananas. Kirsten did too, but there's no pictures of her. Thanks guys!

Scotty was a great support crew. Thanks for cheering me on!

No comments: