My dear friends Kate and Brian got married on lovely Lummi Island this weekend. Kate and I go way back: we became friends in 6th grade, and have stayed buddies ever since. It was a small affair, only 50 guests, at a quaint little bed and breakfast.
Scotty and I enjoying the sunset during the rehearsal dinner.
Scotty and I enjoying the sunset during the rehearsal dinner.
Kate (the bride), Sarah Slatt, and I squinting in the evening sun. As I mentioned, Kate and I went to middle school together, then went to separate high schools, where Kate met Sarah. Sarah and I both went to UW and did our study abroad trip to Africa together. It was great to catch up with her.
The Willows Inn has amazing sunsets.
Kate looking as cool as a cucumber waiting for the wedding to start.
Enjoying the festivities.
The happy couple preparing to say their vows.
Kate and Brian Smith! Kate and Brian met when they were both working at a restaurant in Sun Valley, and are now living in Missoula. We wish they loved closer!
The ladies, again. Kate, Sarah, and I.
In episode 402 of the 'Scott's trying to kill me' show, Scott's trying to convince me to ride a tandem bike with him. In my dress. We went for a little ride before I refused to go any further. He's crazy.
Congrats Brian and Kate! Thanks for a lovely weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment