Scotty and I have never been to Hawaii before, so when Kelly and Mike asked us to join them we jumped at the chance. Kelly and Mike have been to Hawaii often but had never participated in a Luau, so we decided it should be our first stop. Cheesy, but fun!
Oliver enjoined learning how to play traditional Hawaiian instruments.
I thought that the guy that played with fire was by far the best part.
Oliver was super excited to meet one of the dancers.
Oliver cracks me up in this picture. The Stevens and the Swanteks at our goodbye breakfast.
Thanks for inviting us along!
The Stevens flew home and we continued our adventures. The went kayaking and snorkling for the morning...
Then we took our cheesy convertable over to our fancy resort.
Our friends Jeff and Naomi kept recommending this resort and we hesitated, but it was wonderful! This was the view from our balcony.
Every day at the pool was relaxing...I wish I was there right now.
They had a snorkeling pond on the property, which Scotty took full advantage of.
He was probably watching the eagle rays. We even had the opportunity to feed the eagle ray one day, it was pretty cool.
We told them my birthday was coming up, and this delicious treat arrived.
Hanging out on our balcony before dinner.
Two sea turtles found the place as relaxing as we did.
My favorite travel partner.
Watching the sun set on our last evening.
I understand why people enjoy Hawaii!

















No comments:
Post a Comment