Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Utah

A few weeks ago Scotty and I took a trip down to Utah to ski with a bunch of friends.
This was our second year skiing in Utah, but this time I didn't have the flu and the sun was shining. Yay! Paul and Scotty getting ready for a day at Park City.
Apparently I don't go fast enough to actually go off the box in the terrain park.
Park City is built around old mining buildings.
Not only does Park City have great runs, they also have a roller coaster at the base. Amazing! Kim taking her turn.
 Weeeeeeeee!


 A typical day-getting ready to ski at Snowbird.
Alicia and I on the tram. If you are claustrophobic, this is not the place for you. 
Katie and Paul
If the tram wasn't enough, Snowbird has a tunnel with a magic carpet taking you from one side of the mountain to the other. Very trippy.
Katie, Alicia, Jon, and Jamey enjoying the sunshine. 
My ski buddy. 

Aren't we a colorful bunch? Jamey, Oona, Matt, Alicia, Katie, me, Scotty, Jon, Kim, and Paul.
 What we lack in skiing ability we make up for in our Apres skills.  
Which requires wigs, apparently.
Ski ladies: me, Alicia, Kim, and Katie.

No comments: