Our Crystal Mtn ski crew is a fun bunch. After traveling to Utah for a ski trip the past few years, we decided to mix it up and head to Big Sky, Montana. Kim, Scotty, and I headed out from our awesome cabin on the first day.
Scotty and Kim riding the super scary tram.
Our second night they received about six inches of powder.
Matt, Alicia, Scotty, and Kim getting ready to get on the chair. There were NO lift lines. Amazing!
Scotty played tour guide the majority of the time.
Alicia, Kim, and I. Happy!
The lodge at Moonlight Basin has delicious hot chocolate.
A nice long lunch? Yes please!
Matt ordered a flight of whiskey. That was pretty much it for Matt skiing that day.
On Friday night we signed up for a snowcat and yurt adventure. We knew it would be cold so we bundled up, and Paul wore his ridiculous hat.
Ready for a night out.
Preparing for the cold with a shot of Whiskey.
My ski Buddy.
Our ride.
They allowed you to ride on top! Cold but really fun.
We have arrived at the yurt.
Our cute little table in the yurt.
Sledding before dinner! I haven't been sledding in years.
Cheers!
On our last day of skiing it was COLD. You can't tell, but this is Paul and Kim. The sign at the top of the first chair said -18.
I took one run, got frostbite on my nose, almost fell over, started crying, then had my tears freeze. Not one of my finest moments, but you just aren't supposed to be outside when it's that cold. I'm much happier here after a hot cocoa. No, I didn't go back out.
The whole crew:The Chapmans, the Swanteks, the Van Attas, and our special guest Jon Sucher.
Getting ready to head out of town.

























No comments:
Post a Comment