Our move in date is just around the corner, and things are happening quickly. I took a last-minute trip to New York with my brother to see my mom who's been caring for our cute little Italian Nana, who I don't think will be with us much longer. Scott stayed home to manage some last minute details, there's still so much to do!
I came home to find the sink in the powder room all set-up...
The pendant lights have been installed in the kitchen...
And they laid carpet in the bedrooms.
The closets are in place...
And the hardwoods received their final coat of finish.
Since Scotty and my dad couldn't be inside due to the hardwoods, they spent time working on the columns outside the house.
Here's the semifinished product.
Buddy takes his job as column inspector very seriously.
More details: the shower door is installed in the master bathroom.
And there's now a faucet for the kitchen sink.
Scott also worked on tiling the kitchen. I love the green glass tile!
1 comment:
The house is looking great! I am stealing some of your paint colors for when we build.
Post a Comment