Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Colorado

Scotty and I headed to Colorado to spend Christmas with his family. The big joke is that whenever we show up it gets too cold to ski, so we were thrilled to have a rare warm-ish day at Monarch with Mike and Jane.
We headed to Crested Butte to spend some time with the old crew. Here's Scotty and Annie Dyer.

I taught Danielle Levin for four years while I lived there. She's now a sophmore at Dartmouth, and she still wanted to ski with me! It was such a treat. Danielle, Annie, and I. Do you like the new ski coat that santa brought me?
Ben and Michele let us stay at their new place on the mountain. Scotty really liked their baby blue fridge.
Scotty and Dusty ready for another tough day on the slopes.
We headed back to Salida where Scott's sister Amy and her husband Josh are building a new house. Must run in the Swantek blood.

It's going to be beautiful!

Hanging out with Hannah, our cousin and the center of attention on Christmas day.
I even got to fish for 20 minutes!
This one's for my dad. Although, trufully, I didn't actually catch the fish. I'll still take the credit.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope to see you soon!


No comments: