I recently started a new role at Nordstrom in the kidswear division. One of the first projects I'm working on is to execute a line of clothing with Disney. A whole team of people flew down to Disney to work with their design team last week. We also spent a day in the park-and of course had to wear the mouse ears.
The project we're working on is based on the It's A Small World ride, so we had to stop by and ride the ride. Twice.
After my quick jaunt to Disneyland, I met up with Scotty in Grand Junction, Colorado for our friend Pete's wedding. We also got to catch up with some of our old crew: Ben & Michelle Preston, Dave Kline, Scotty & I out front of the hotel checking out the fake flamingos.
We went on a nice little walk-a-bout before the wedding. It's gorgeous there-the rocks looked similar to the Grand Canyon.
Very different from the green grass & damp; cold weather we've been having in Seattle.
Pete and Natasha Skavish!
We had an hour between the ceremony and reception. Since we're super classy, the whole crew decided to head to Hooters: Ben, Michelle, Annie, Dusty, Christi, Trav, me, and Scotty with our new friends.
Natasha and Pete met at work when she transferred with their company from Siberia. I love this picture, because her dad is toasting her in Russian-with vodka of course. And Pete has NO idea what he's saying. The wedding was really special because there were Russian traditions infused throughout the reception.
We had a blast pretending that we knew what the Russian pop songs were about.
We always like to pop over to Salida when we're in Colorado to see Scott's parents. There's a new zipline operation in Salida, so we were excited to check it out. I like to think that the dumber we look, the more likely the pic is going to end up on the blog. Here's a doozy...
Jane showing us proper ziplining form.
Scotty getting his turn.
Weeee!














No comments:
Post a Comment