Scotty and I were invited to FIVE weddings this summer! My friend Rachele is the last of the 'book club' ladies to get married, and her wedding was a blast. The ceremony and reception were at Mountain Springs Lodge, right outside of Leavenworth. Here's all of the guys preparing for a grueling game of bocce ball.
This pic is kind of dark, but here's Kirsten, Kelly, and I in our finery.
Chad and Rachele Goodwin! They managed to keep a smile on their faces even though it rained right before the ceremony was due to start. In August. On the dry side of the mountains. Stupid weather! The rain held off long enough for a lovely ceremony.
Scotty and I in our summer wedding uniform.
Rachele is so creative, so I knew her wedding would have lots of details. She had this big picture frame at the reception for people to take fun pictures with. Here's the whole book club crew.
Scotty wasn't the only one who brought their summer suit!
Taking our turn with the frame.
Oh! I have some updated boat pics too. We bought Buddy a life vest. He of course hates it. I know, labs know how to swim....but this vest has a handle on top so we can pull him into the boat.
And we've decided to moor the boat on drydock storage. It's pretty cool watching them put the boat on the racks...









No comments:
Post a Comment