Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vegas

I was scheduled to go to Vegas for work last week, so Scotty and I decided to go a few days early and make a weekend out of it. It's been almost 10 years since I was in Vegas, and I forgot how crazy.huge.smokey.wild.tacky.fun that place is. Scotty checking out the strip.
I could watch the dancing fountain at the Bellagio all night.


Waiting at the fountain for the next show to begin... 


There were some changes since the last time I was in Vegas-quite a few new hotels, the celeb chef restaurant trend, dance clubs at the hotel pool, and this update-tons of people on the street dressed in crazy costumes charging for a picture. I snuck a pic for free...


Since our anniversary is right around the corner (SIX years!) we splurged and saw Cirque de Soleil's 'O'. It was fantastic.

No comments: