If you read this blog often, you know how much time we spend up at Crystal Mountain. We were thrilled to celebrate Amy and Caleb's wedding with our ski crew at one of the restaurants up there. My pictures didn't turn out very well, but here's a handful. They put lavender in old ski boots as decoration.

We've never been so dolled up on this deck before.

Amy and Caleb at their cupcake station. See? Didn't take great photos. They both looked fantastic.

Don't let the fancy clothes fool you, these two are trouble.

Of course, Amy had to put the old ski boots on to do a little ditty.

Scotty found one of the ringbearers ties and took it for a spin on the dance floor.

My dad officiated the wedding. He did a fantastic job.

Katie and I enjoying the view.

I'm randomly adding in two more wakeboarding pictures.

I'm thinking of going pro. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment