Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Leavenworth

Scotty and I got out of town a few weeks ago to go to Leavenworth with some of our ski friends. Allison and Ben arranged for us to float down the Icicle Creek river on tubes, and of course the dogs had their own rafts. Buddy was a bit confused.

This is how he spent most of his time-swimming of course!

Sierra understood the concept much better.
Paul and Kim were in charge of the cooler raft. Very important!


Scotty, Buddy, and I hanging on the river-a great way to travel on a warm day. Buddy hopped back in the water two seconds after this picture was taken.
Day number two of our adventure included a fun hike, another of Buddy's favorite things. Scotty and I with Paul, Kim, Allison, and Ben.

Swimming and hiking. A very happy dog.

Family portrait.

Scotty always cracks me up-this time he found an old fur coat that was hanging around the cabin we stayed at. Goofball.

No comments: