Most of this post is about Scotty's birthday, but I couldn't resist posting a few pictures of my cutie patooty niece Penelope. My brother and his wife Sonya had baby Marco while we were in Greece. I'm not sure how I didn't get any pictures of Marco, but I snapped a few of his big sis Penelope.
Isn't she darling?
For Scotty's birthday we headed to Crystal Mountain to do some hiking. We were in 'Northback', where Scott and Jon found the perfect opportunity to climb a chair lift pole.
Very high up.
Scotty, Buddy, and I at the base of Northway bowl. Since we're hiking up regular ski runs we tend to find interesting debris. Scott's so lucky-he found an IPhone and a GOPRO. Net worth of his findings: over $500!
Once we arrived at the top of moutain to find that the gondola was on 'lightening hold'. The gondola is often on wind hold in the winter, so it was interesting to have a different reason for it to be closed. No problem, a few beers on the patio and it was open again. Katie hanging out with her boys: Scott and Buddy.
On the gondola.
After a fun weekend of hiking, Scotty thought we were planning a mellow night at home. Nope, a surprise trip to IFLY for some indoor skydiving!
I always know that the sillier we look, the higher the chance it's going to end up on the blog. The skydiving place was ripe with opportunities to look ridiculous.
Our silly looking friends: Matt, Kim, Jon, Paul, Scotty, and I.
Scotty's action shot. It was crazy fun.
My turn! It was super fun and way less scary than I thought it would be.












No comments:
Post a Comment