Monday, September 22, 2014

Hood River

Our whirlwind September continues with a trip to Hood River for Gary and Darci's wedding. Before the rehearsal dinner we enjoyed a quick hike to Tamanawas Falls.
Our hiking partners-Katie and Scott.

The rehearsal was a dinner cruise. Sitting across from the fabulous Samontes.
It was such a beautiful evening!
Another great photo with a weird angle.
Before the wedding we jetted off to Portland to catch up with the cutest little people-Penelope and Marco.
Penelope turns four on Tuesday!

My brother and the littles.
Next-the main event. All dressed up! Did I mention that I set Darci and Gary up? I'm not quitting my day job, but it's exciting to say I helped create a marriage.
Katie, Darci, and I.
Gary, Darci, and Gary's parents preparing for the shot ski.
I'm told they took shots of Chardonnay. Hilarious.
Broncos and Seahawks fans watching the game.
I didn't take great photos of the happy couple...
Except this one with the Macartneys.
Whirlwind Sept-COMPLETE!

No comments: