Sunday, August 31, 2008

Countertops

This may look like yet another picture of the cabinets, but we had the granite countertops installed this week. They look black in this picture but it's actually a dark grey-ish green. They are beautiful!

The tile is still a work in progress. The shower is almost complete. There's a row of dark blue tile in the shower that is a really nice touch. Another great idea from Scotty!

The molding is finally finished. One of the last items that was they worked on was adding the crown molding to the box-beam ceilings.
Scotty installed the floor in the basement bathroom. I think I want to paint this room a funky color, maybe a fun shade of orange?
The people that installed the countertops in our kitchen threw in a marble countertop for our guest bathroom as well. Love it!
Scotty and I took a day a rare day away from the house and went on a hike with some of our ski friends. Buddy loved having BOTH of his favorite people with him for the day outdoors. It was a bit chilly but a gorgeous day!

No comments: