I know I've already showed a picture of the cabinets, but now that the doors are in it looks even better. I'm so pleased with how they turned out and can't wait until they are painted white!

The finish carpenter worked on the stairwell this week.

The tile guy started to lay out the tile in the guest bathroom...

And laid the groundwork for the master shower.

The big project for the week was the fireplace. Buddy was watching from his 'jail' in the corner...he kept looking straight into the laser level so we had to keep him tucked away.
My dad came over to help. He was the brick cutter.

I got into the action as well. I think that Scott was shocked that I was actually helpful for once!

The finished product-our 'English Pub' brick fireplace. Well it's not really finished-we still need to add the grout. The blank portion on top is where our mantle will go.
No comments:
Post a Comment