We traveled to Jaipur yesterday and again passed many small towns. Dodging cows on the road and even highways is a specialty of our driver Monu. It makes me giggle every time.I keep trying to take a good picture of the colorful Saris that the women wear, or a photo that shows that the women seem to do most of the work fetching the water while the men do...nothing? These two pics aren't great so I'll keep trying.
Once we arrived in Jaipur we were invited to the home of the travel company owner's house to cook a meal. We cooked with his sister and wife, and we were having so much fun that I forgot to talk many pictures. This is obviously a very fancy home, not typical of where we observe most people are living. Neesha, the woman on the left, is waiting for her family to choose her husband for an arranged marriage. They invited us to attend, there will be about three thousand people there!
This last random photo is at the hotel where a sneaky peacock ran off with one of Scotty's snacks.
1 comment:
Damn peacock! Such awesome experiences 👏
Post a Comment