I don't have a ton of new pictures as our plan has been to relax, swim, snorkel, etc.
I'm not the best at snorkeling so Scotty rented this silly mask after we saw a few other people using them. I can breath through my mouth and nose, and the mouthpiece ensures no water gets in. So yeah, not the most glamorous thing, but does the trick!
The resort has an underwater restaurant that we tried for dinner last night. It's fun to eat and watch the fish swim by!


Sunset selfie.

Our new room has a pool. So fancy!

We also went on a sunset cruise and saw tons of dolphins jumping, playing, swimming with the boat. The pics didn't turn out great as they are fast buggers.
We also went on a sunset cruise and saw tons of dolphins jumping, playing, swimming with the boat. The pics didn't turn out great as they are fast buggers.
Paradise! We leave tomorrow, back to the real world, and Buddy!

3 comments:
Gorgeous!! So so amazing! Jealous!!!!
I'm putting the Maldives on my bucket list.
Love keeping up with your amazing trip! I hope your travels back were uneventful and I'm looking forward to seeing you Thursday!!
Post a Comment